I was superbly upset yesterday. The entry i typed before i felt upset didn't freakin' match my mood, thus the deleting of it. I'm sorry. I sounded so good (bouncy tones &all) about the day.
I just have no more drive to go about typing that whole chunk again. So yea, there's no need to know how my results are. What happened &did i cry or not.
Of course, the walls &all have ears. Things like that spread like raindrops rolling down window panes.
-
Today i was supposed to go swimming with anthea. I don't know whats wrong with arrangements sometimes. They tend to screw up on me most of the time. That's what i noticed. Ha. But well i guess there's always a next time. Yea...
I guess i should take time to look at the booklet &the courses. Sigh LAH! So many numbers &figures i'm going crazy. I just hope my parents will stop yakking at me.
I love you guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home